Zenly is a map that lets you know what your friends and family are up to. It’s a map based on your people, there to help you move a little closer to them.
We’re a small team of 50 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
What is the Growth Team at Zenly?
The Growth Team is a cross-functional team of product designers, data analysts and engineers. The main goal is to increase the number of users by optimizing the application through continuous experimentations. We use a data-driven approach to identify opportunities, generate hypotheses, design and test experiments on any feature of the application.
What is a Data Analyst doing in the Growth team?
- Participate in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of experiments
- Conduct advanced quantitative analysis on large and complex data sets to understand the product and identify growth opportunities
- Create testing strategies (e.g. A/B testing) to optimize the time-to-insights for growth experiments
- Design and implement dashboards to monitor the relevant metrics and get valuable learnings
- Perform in-depth analysis on experimental and observational data to understand user behavior, interpret the findings and communicate the learnings to the rest of the organization
- Develop new statistical approaches, experimentation methodologies to improve the growth cycle/process
What are some examples of projects we do in the Growth Team?
- Optimize the on-boarding flow
- Provide the user with easier ways to invite their friends
- Increase the friend requests delivery rate
- Improve the first experience with the application
What skills matter to us?
- 2+ years minimum experience working with large data sets and turning complex data into actionable insights
- Strong knowledge of SQL to manipulate and analyze relational databases
- Ability to translate data into easy-to-understand reports
- Performance driven and willing to take action quickly
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- [BONUS] Experience with A/B test principles and methodologies for controlled experiments
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary and RSUs plan;
- International phone allowance;
- Gym membership allowance;
- Meal allowance;
- Full health insurance for you, your partner, and your family;
- Additional retirement plan;
- Public transportation subscription reimbursement (100%);
- Handling of relocation/visa procedure.
Plus other perks like:
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office);
- Japanese, English and French classes (in the office);
- Trips abroad every year for the whole team (French Alps in 2019, Sicily in 2018, Majorca in 2017, Marrakech in 2016);
- Pet-friendly office;
- Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, fruits, etc.) everyday :).
For pictures and details, visit our About page!