Zenly is a map that lets you know what your friends and family are up to. It’s a map based on your people, there to help you move a little closer to them.
We’re a small team of 50 passionate people determined to offer an alternative to products that were meant to connect us but only alienated us. An alternative that represents a true reflection of your world and those you care most about.
How we work
As a Graphics Engineer, you will work in a long-lived dedicated team hand-to-hand with contributors of multiple disciplines (Backend, 3D artists, Product, Scientists, QA and other fellow Graphics engineers). You and your team will be responsible for company critical products and will work together at defining the roadmap that will lead to the most impact.
Projects involving Graphics at Zenly are particularly challenging as everything must run on mobile (including low-end Android devices). We aim at 60fps as a baseline, the number of triangles are often in the millions and the loading time must not exceed 1s 🤯
What is a Graphics Engineer doing at Zenly?
- Design and implement systems and tools for engine, rendering, and technology needs (such as streaming, world editing and rendering, shaders, lighting, particles, and so on) … on Mobile!
- Profile and optimize software systems to improve performance
- Mentor, guide, and lead programmers of all experience levels
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule.
What skills are relevant for the job?
- Extensive graphics programming experience
- Fluency in C / C++ with multi-threaded programming familiarity
- Solid skills in 3D math
- Experience working with designers, artists and fellow coders
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary and RSUs plan;
- International phone allowance;
- Gym membership allowance;
- Meal allowance;
- Full health insurance for you, your partner, and your family;
- Additional retirement plan;
- Public transportation subscription reimbursement (100%);
- Handling of relocation/visa procedure.
Plus other perks like:
- Weekly yoga and meditation classes (in the office);
- Japanese, English and French classes (in the office);
- Trips abroad every year for the whole team (French Alps in 2019, Sicily in 2018, Majorca in 2017, Marrakech in 2016);
- Pet-friendly office;
- Free drinks and snacks of all kinds (homemade pastry, fruits, etc.) everyday :).
For pictures and details, visit our About page!
More about the job and Zenly